Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010

Yesterday was a big, big day...a few things happened. Mommy and Daddy walked in Saturday afternoon and the twins were fully dressed in some cutie outfits (including hats) and they were all swaddled-in looking absolutely adorable. Since both of them are now 3lbs and 3ozs (yes, they are both 3lbs 3ozs now!) they are allowed to wear clothes and be swaddled. The benefit to being swaddled...it makes it A LOT more accessible for the babies to come out and be held. In fact, Tenley got clearance to come out whenever, not just once a day for an hour, as long as the nurse is aware. Will can still come out much easier now too, but due to being on the CPAP it makes it slightly more difficult. Later that afternoon, Daddy was kangaroo holding Will when all of a sudden a nurse walks up and hands him Tenley. Now he got to hold both his babies for the first time ever! Take a look at the happy family
I had called my sister earlier that day and let her know that Uncle J and I somehow ended up in Virginia Saturday (long story) and were only going to be 1.5 hours away from them. The four of us made plans to meet up around 9pm Saturday night and headed to the hospital for a late night visit. I walked in and just saw the cutest two little buggers ever! They looked sooo good - and I had only been away from them for two weeks. Then, the most awesome thing happened (well...for me, anyway), I was able to hold Tenley. I was a happy Aunt. While I held her, she had two brady episodes and had to be put away, but I still got about 45 minutes of holding in! And just when I thought the night couldn't get any better, I got to hold Will for 30 minutes or so. Even though they look like cuties in pictures, they are absolutely even more adorable in person. What a great weekend!

More pictures can be found at http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3572906009/a=2117318021_72699886/

No comments:

Post a Comment