Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 2, 2010

Well, we're back from MD. Tenley and William bought us some picture frames that say "I love my Aunt" and "I love my Uncle". Mine is going to work tomorrow and Uncle J is keeping his in a safe spot until our move in June to Indy. Thanks twins!

Tenley's butt rash looks much, much better. It was either the butt paste or the air out time...but I'm sticking with the magic of the butt paste ;) Tenley was up all night Friday wanting to be held, so the nurse had to spend most of her evening hours with Tenley. I'm thinking this may be due to the 2 hour nap she had earlier in the day in Uncle J's hands. Just look at her, she's in a deep sleep...

William is doing status quo. He's still tired during the day so the "source" feedings don't occur as frequently as the doctor's would like. Once his brain bleed clots dissolves he can hopefully come off the Phenobar which is making him a bit more drowsy. I was fortunate enough to see him on a day when he was wide awake...

And now for some additional pics as chosen by the blogger (there are LOTS out on the snapfish site right now from last week...I'm just posting a few each day from that batch)
http://www2.snapfish.com/comcast/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3919855009/a=2117318021_72699886/

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pics! everyone looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI EVERYONE-
    THESE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!!WE ALL VIEWED THEM ON SNAPFISH. WILL & TENLEY LOOK SO MUCH BIGGER. I AM GLAD TO SEE THEY ARE DOING WELL.
    LOVE,
    BETH-BRIAN-NICK-HANNAH

    ReplyDelete