Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 30, 2010

My last blog post for 2010. What a crazy year it has been. Uncle J and I are off to get some rest and relaxation in the Caribbean sun, while my sis, Bill, and twins are off to Pittsburgh to see the Winter Classic (Capitals vs Penguins) and visit with family. Thank you to everyone who has viewed the blog throughout the year - you've given me the motivation to keep posting away. I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years! See you in 2011!

Twins - waiting for Santa
Will or a snowman?
Twins - 11 months old
Tenley's new favorite toy

2 comments:

  1. We are all still watching, Rachel, but you deserve a break. Twins playing baby Jesus is surely a highlight to treasure, as all these pictures are. So appropriate too since they have had such a miraculous year, bathed in prayers and love by so many friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i disagree! no break! you are doing such an amazing job and such an amazing service to all of us who are not able to see these 2 beautiful babies grow up in person! your blogging is part of my morning routine as i get ready to work. i have time to sit (in peace and quiet bc everyone is asleep in my house when i wake up) and read your stories/updates and look at the pics...ok maybe a little break, but no more that a week. fair? thanks! and just in case you are wondering how long you will have to continue this, my vote is for "until the kids can do it themselves"!!!

    ReplyDelete