Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26, 2010

The Christening was a success! We're still in awe that neither baby cried at all. They even handled 11 hours of riding in a car seat the following two days with just as much ease.

Becky and Bill would like to send a big, big, sincere THANK YOU to everyone for all the cards and/or thoughtful gifts. Simply having everyone gather together was more than what either of them wanted. What a great turnout!

As always with these twins, there are LOTS of pictures for me to sort through. Here are a few quick picks since time is a bit limited this evening.

Me, Sis, and Un-Christened Twins
The full alter
Twins are Christened!
Mom, Dad and Christened Twins

2 comments:

  1. God bless Will & Tenley :) I am sorry Hannah and I missed it we really wanted to be there. The pictures so far are wonderful. I look forward to seeing more. I am glad it all went well. Love to all of you

    Beth and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great! Very nice service and the babies were the best behaved I have ever seen! Kudos! Thanks for these pix to show my family. Love, Patti & all

    ReplyDelete